of BST Translations
Native Speaker. 6+ Years of Experience in IT. Highly Qualified.
- I am a professional translator with 6+ years of experience in IT and 2+ years in translations.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Network Engineering.
- I always meet agreed deadlines.
- I carry out extensive research with every translation project.
- I maintain constant contact with you, the client, throughout the project.
- I never disclose any documents or client information.
- I strive for 100% client satisfaction.
- I love what I do!
My Educational Background
– In Progress: Postgraduate Studies in Translation at Universidade Estácio de Sá, 18 months (360 hours)
– 2016 – 2015: Translator Training Course at DBB (Daniel Brilhante de Brito), 9 months
– 2008 – 2004: Bachelor degree (Network Engineering) at Universidade de Brasília
– 2005 – 2005: Translation practice course at Casa Thomas Jefferson, 64 hours
– Certificate of Proficiency in English issued by The University of Michigan on November 2004
– Certificate of Translation (English to Brazilian Portuguese) issued by Daniel Brilhante de Brito on August 2016
– Winner of LocJAM3 – a contest regarding the localization of a board game. You can check it on these links:
January ’16 – Present: I am a member of ABRATES (Associação Brasileira de Tradutores – Brazilian Translators Association).